The Golden State Warriors (6-8) will attempt to stop a five-game home losing skid when taking on the Houston Rockets (6-5) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Chase Center, airing at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA and Space City Home Network.
The Warriors hit the court as 7.5-point favorites against the Rockets. The game’s point total is set at 221.5.
Warriors vs. Rockets Betting Odds
- Spread: Golden State -7.5
- Total: 221.5
- Moneyline: Golden State -321, Houston +249
Rockets at Warriors odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Rockets (+ 7.5)
- Pick OU:
Warriors 112 – Rockets 109
- Golden State has been the favorite in eight games this season and has come away with the win four times (50%) in those contests.
- Golden State has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -321.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Golden State has a 76.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Houston has won 44.4% of the games this season it was the moneyline underdog (4-5).
- Houston has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +249 or longer.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Houston has an implied win probability of 28.7%.
- The Warriors average 7.7 more points per game (113.4) than the Rockets give up (105.7).
- Golden State has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall when scoring more than 105.7 points.
- Houston has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 113.4 points.
- Golden State is 4-2-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it allows fewer than 109.4 points.
- The Warriors are at the 13th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.4 PPG), while the Rockets allow the third-fewest points per game (105.7) in the league.
- The 26th-ranked scoring NBA team (109.4 PPG) is Houston, while the Golden State squad ranks 15th in the league defensively (113.4 PPG).
- The Rockets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 40 points this season (3.7 points per game on average), while the Warriors have an even point differential on the year.
- Golden State’s average implied point total this season is 0.2 more points than its implied total in Monday’s game (115.2 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Golden State has put up more than 115 points five times.
- The average implied point total on the year for Houston (112.4) is 5.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
How to watch Warriors vs. Rockets
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.