The Utah Jazz (4-9) play the Los Angeles Lakers (8-6) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. It begins at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and SportsNet LA.
The Lakers are a 7.5-point favorite against the Jazz when the Lakers and the Jazz square off.
Lakers vs. Jazz Betting Odds
- Spread: Los Angeles -7.5
- Moneyline: Los Angeles -325, Utah +260
Jazz at Lakers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Jazz (+ 7.5)
Lakers 119 – Jazz 112
- Los Angeles has come away with seven wins in the 10 contests it has been listed as the favorite this season.
- Los Angeles has been listed as a favorite of -325 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Los Angeles has an implied victory probability of 76.5% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Utah has won two of the 11 games it was listed as the moneyline underdog this season (18.2%).
- Utah has played as a moneyline underdog of +260 or longer in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Utah has an implied win probability of 27.8%.
- The Lakers score 111.9 points per game, 10.1 fewer points than the 122 the Jazz allow.
- When Los Angeles puts up more than 122 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Utah is 6-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 113.6 points.
- Los Angeles’ record is 3-4 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it gives up fewer than 116.8 points.
- The Lakers are the league’s 19th-ranked scoring team (111.9 PPG), while the Jazz allow the rank 26th in points per game (122) in NBA play.
- The 10th-ranked scoring NBA team (116.8 PPG) is Utah, while the Los Angeles squad ranks 16th in the league defensively (113.6 PPG).
- The Lakers have been out-scored by 24 points this season (1.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Jazz have out-scored them by 67 more points on the year (5.2 per game).
How to watch Lakers vs. Jazz
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.